Whoops! I may or may not already be midway through my vacation and possibly just hit SAVE DRAFT on this post a few weeks ago instead PUBLISH. Myyyy baaaaad, better late than never though right? Ok read on…
Well, it’s almost time for my vacation and to be honest I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed.
Why overwhelmed and not super-freaking ecstatic to be jailbreaking The Rock?
I’ll be honest, I’m a bit behind on the execution aspect of my planning, which is not like me at all. Normally, for vacation/trips I have everything planned down to the minute, and everything is taken care of. This trip however due to a few unexpected issues, I’m doing some last-minute preparation (mailing off boxes, making appointments stateside, etc.), I hadn’t even bought my plane ticket home until a few days ago. Don’t get me wrong, I am excited, but I’ve also come to realize with everything I have planned, I might actually need a vacation from my vacation. Sounds peculiar, let me explain.
For this particular trip I’ve jam-packed as much as humanly possible in about 20 days. Now, when I say jam-packed I mean I literally hit the ground running, here’s a snippet of what’s going on with my itinerary:
First, let’ be clear on the fact that it’s a bit of a trek (18 hrs flight time and about a 10hr layover) to get home from where I am, but once I land it’s on and poppin’
- Hertz & The Westin (gotta rack up those SPG points)
- The VA
- SPA DAY at Maisie’s
- Photo Session for TPC (Super-Excited)
- Back to The VA
- Costa Rican Getaway: beachside bungalow, reading/writing, exploring/photagraphy, and yoga. You know, that personal creative space type stuff, plus lots of food and “refreshments” (I already have a list of places to check out)
- #Blogalicious8 (Volunteering, Collaborations, Workshops, Networking, Extended Family Time)
- A Baby Shower
- Election Day (not sure how excited I am about this, so much drama and foolishness)
- Back to work.
I don’t know about you but just after reading all that I need a nap…lol. I’ll have my ZipFizz shot and Matcha Tea ready to go upon arrival. Just about everything I have planned is in the name of TPC, not just the blog but the brand building as a whole. Every interaction serving a purpose.