I’ve been off the blogging grid for over a year, the last post was about planning for our Cuba trip! Normally I’m extremely apologetic for not following up, but to be honest between my day job and a few personal life events, I’ve had no time to actually sit down and write about everything that has gone on.
Let’s get caught up!
– Cuba was an AMAZING venture, a collection of entrepreneurial women of color from different backgrounds enjoying each other. I promise to update you all with photos the experience and what’s next for the travel side of the house.
– Went to Blogalicious and found myself presented with multiple opportunities for projects that fit the direction of where life is headed.
– In November I closed on my townhouse! Shout out to all the new homeowners/first-time homebuyers!
– December started writing my contribution for a big project…more on this in a sec. #OpenYourGifts
– Started a new job in January and I’ve been grindin’ ever since. I’m actually home on vacation right now…finally!!!!!
So suffice it to say I’ve been a wee bit busy. Do I plan on posting more…absofreakinlutely!!! Now that the dust is settling down I’m ready to rock and roll, bear with me as I get back into the swing of blogging but it’s definitely time to celebrate some milestones.